NetSupport Manager 10.50 - Kiểm soát hoạt động máy tính trong mạng LAN dễ dàng.
-Phần mềm này dùng để quan sát các máy khác trong mạng LAN, bạn có thể nhìn thấy mọi thao tác trên màn hình của máy trạm, điều khiển máy trạm nếu thích, nếu máy trạm đã Shutdown bạn có thể bật lên mà không cần tới máy đó, kiểm soát hoàn toàn hệ thống LAN, rất phù hợp với các trường học, công sở,...
Networks continue to evolve, growing in capability and complexity. A diverse range of platforms, protocols and physical assets provides PC Management and Remote Control Software solutions with the continuous challenge of being able to offer support to a variety of configurations and to ensure that critical IT infrastructure is available when needed most.
Historically, Remote Control and PC Management software focused on removing the need for support staff to physically visit a remote users PC to resolve technical issues. Consequently, users receive a quicker response, resulting in less down time of critical applications. However, organisations now require multi-tasking solutions that offer effective economies of scale and that can perform a broad range of functions, which traditionally would have required multiple applications to have been used. Emphasis is now placed not just on providing more efficient technical support but also in simplifying management tasks and in offering secure remote and mobile working possibilities.
NetSupport Manager combines powerful PC remote control with advanced desktop management functionality leading to one of the fastest levels of ROI available on the market today, specifically in improving user productivity, customer satisfaction and organisational flexibility. With over 6,000,000 systems worldwide supported by NetSupport technology and over 15 years development, NetSupport Manager is a proven solution for any environment.
Available fully localised in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese and Japanese NetSupport Manager is consistently voted "best of breed" by the leading IT publications.
Features available for all Windows devices include:
* Browse, locate and connect to all systems across your LAN or WAN.
* Fully intergrated remote deployment utility.
* Connect over TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NETBIOS, NETBEUI or HTTP protocols.
* Communicate over LAN, WAN, Internet, PSTN, ISDN, CAPI/TAPI, GSM, GPRS, 3G or Wireless connections.
* Support for 64 bit Intel and AMD processors.
* Communicate seamlessly between systems that are all located behind different firewalls using the included NetSupport Internet Gateway component.
* Watch, Share or Control the screen, keyboard and mouse of a workstation irrespective of colour resolution, network protocol or operating system.
* Optimize the Remote Control colour quality when managing systems over very slow connections.
* Monitor the screens of all connected systems with real time thumbnails of each connected system. Mouse over a selected PC to Zoom your view.
* Scan multiple systems, Cycle through one or multiple workstations' displaying their screens on your control console.
* Show your screen, a selected Monitor or just a selected application to any number of connected computers for real-time instruction.
* Annotate your screen with a range of drawing tools during a Remote Control session or Show session.
* Full Text Chat and Messaging between two or multiple systems.
* Full Audio Chat during a Remote Control session.
* To both aid training and the effectiveness of support, a Whiteboard feature is also provided from within a chat session.
* Gather a full Hardware and Software inventory from the client PC to aid in remote support.
* Gather details of all hotfixes installed on the client PC.
* View and Control Applications, Processes and services running on the client.
* Remotely edit the registry of a Remote system.
* Launch a local Command Prompt from the Remote System on your PC.
* Remotely Power On / Off, Log On/ Off or Reboot a client PC.
* Request Help - users can create help requests that can be direct to all or specific Control systems based on custom criteria.
* Transfer Files between the Control and Client computer, syncronise folders and more.
* File Distribution - Drag and drop files from the Control PC to any number of connected systems in a single action.
* Remotely launch applications on remote computers.
* Capture and redirect the remote computers Print Queue to the Control PC.
* Powerful Scripting and Scheduling suite to automate frequent tasks.
* Seamless desktop integration with explorer allowing you to launch key functionality direct from your system without needing to first start NetSupport.
* Connect back to a known PC from any Web-browser using the Active-X based Control.
* Full data encryption options from 56bit DES to 256bit AES encryption.
* User acknowledgements and encrypted passwords.
* Security keys to make your copy of NetSupport unique and incompatible with other copies.
* Integrate directly with NT administration and authenticate connections directly.
* Active Directory Integration and AD templates provided for enterprise wide policy management.
* Profiled functionality allowing different features to be disabled depending on which User is attempting to connect to a selected PC.
* Full event and history logs including integration with OS event logs.
No Extra Cost
* All features in NetSupport Manager are included as standard.
* Internet Gateway included as standard.
* NetSupport School - Instruction and Training suite provided F.O.C.
Link Download :