An up-to-date, friendly course which draws on a wide range of approaches to provide students with the balance of reflection, practice, and use necessary for effective language learning.
* The material is exceptionally involving and high in human interest - a hallmark of this popular author.
* The language syllabus is clear, comprehensive, and realistic in length.
* There is a discovery approach to language learning which encourages students to develop independent skills. This is reinforced by a comprehensive Grammar Reference at each level.
* It combines strong skills development, systematic vocabulary work, and an emphasis on functional English, with constant recycling. At Elementary level a 'Functional Language' reference draws together the practical everyday language that students need.
* An independent pronunciation syllabus introduces the IPA and covers English sounds, stress, and intonation.
Thay đổi nội dung bởi mylife's-kt; 22-09-2009 lúc 12:03.