Huge thank you to LoRaM100 for helping fix the OP! Also thanks to all the active members of this thread keeping it alive and helping out people with problems, off the top of my head LoRaM100 , dolphe and Scix.
Thanks everyone for being good sports with the April fools /roll command prank. For those who missed it, or for those of you who liked it, here is the plugin. Just add it to Minecraft.jar like installing other mods. If you want a different song, simply download a MIDI sound file and name it SPCPatch.class and place it in Minecraft.jar
Compatible with Minecraft 1.3.2
Fixed the most common cause of "spc_WorldEdit.class could not be loaded" error Known Issues:
1. WorldEdit wand doesnt select region correctly. Workaround: Use //hpos1 and //hpos2 to make selections with the mouse
2. Superpunch doesn't work. Workaround: none.
3. /freeze and /mobdamage skeletons can still shoot you. Workaround: turn player damage off /damage they'll still shoot but you'll receive no damage
Periodically I will put up a picture and video which I think are good representations as to what Single Player Commands is capable of. If you would like to get your picture or video featured here please send me a link (via PM or post) and if I like them they will get featured.
Note: Videos should focus on SPC and can be any length (preferably at least 30 seconds) by Thescorpi0n
Command List Stuck on a command, confused or just looking for something new? Check out for a simple demo of most of the commands this mod provides.
To bring up the command "console" type 'T' then type in the command. Below is a brief run through of the command list: - Allows you to list or unlock all achievements
- Allows you to assign an alias to one or more words - Moves you to the next platform above your position - Tells you what biome you are currently in - Binds a command to a keyboard button. - Binds a command to a keyboard key using the key id - Binds a mouse button to a command when the specified item is in hand - Brings the specified entity to you. - Shoots a primed TNT in the direction you are pointing. - Calculator command - Allow access of chests - Clears the console - Toggles water clarity on/off - Allows the player to climb any surface without a ladder - Clones the NPC which you are looking at - Allows you to set the global configuration file as your current configuration - Makes mobs attack one another - Enables or disables creeper explosions - Allows you to turn critical hits always on/off - Allows you to turn clouds on/off via command - Cycles through the painting which you are pointing at - Turns player damage on/off - Defuses any TNT nearby which has been hit, drops 1 tnt in its place - Moves you to the next platform below your position - Destroys the current item - Sets the difficulty to the specified level (0-3) - Turns item drops on/off, having them turned off will make the game run a little bit faster, and also stop your inventory from filling. - This command transfers everything in your inventory into a chest that it creates next to you. - Duplicates and drops the currently selected item stack - Configures potion effects on the player - Enchants the currently selected item - Enderman command to enable/disable block pickup - Sets off an explosion in your current location. - KillNPC with style, kills the NPC you are pointing at - Puts out all nearby fire (or all fire) - Turns fall damage on/off - Adds the specified quantity to your food bar - Turns fire damage on/off - Sets the specified block at the flammability level - Allows you to turn flying mode on/off, speed specified your flying speed - Allows you to specify which flying mode to use - Changes the render distance - Allows you to freecam around the map - Freezes the players camera at the current location - Freezes mobs so that they cannot move or attack you - Changes the World game mode to creative or survival toggle - Goto a waypoint
- Grows all saplings/wheat on the map. - Configures the world to be in hardcore mode or not toggle - Heals a player the specified number of points - Sets the health of a player to pre-defined figures - Gives general help when COMMAND isn't specified, gives specific help when COMMAND is specified. Same as /h - Specifies the helmet the player wears – Teleport to spawn point - Setsyour hunger level to predefined figures - Toggles infinite items on/off - Rotates your inventory hotbar with the next line. You can rotate just a single item or the whole line - Loads or saves your current inventory to file - Instantly kills any NPC you hit - Turns instant mining on/off (Installing Forge disables this function). - Instantly plants saplings into the ground, if grow is specified the tree will when instantly grow – Gives player item, if quantity isn’t specified maximum amount of that item. Same as /give and /i - Turn item damage on/off. This means you will never have to repair an item again - Use this command to discover the itemname and ID of your currently selected item. - Gives the player the specified quantity of maximum item stacks of the item. - Moves you from where you are to where your mouse is pointing. Note: This command is buggy and may put you in the block you move to. - Turn this on and you will keep your items when you die. – Kills the current player - Kills all of the specified entity type, this will destroy ALL entities (paintings, minecarts, etc) unless specified otherwise. - Kills all living creatures nearby. - Turns permanent lighting on and off - Lists all waypoints. Same as /l - Makes your legs longer so you can walk up 1 block high - Runs a macro - Configures the maximum stack size of that item between 1 and 64. - Mobs cannot give you damage - Moves the player the specified distance (in blocks) in the specified direction, (neswup) - This commands adds a message to the console. - Requests a music track to be played, there is a limitation of at MAX 2 tracks per day. Set the volume by specifying VOLUME. - Turns no clip on/off. - This just toggles SPC messages on/off, useful for macros/scripts. path<BLOCK_ID> [size] phelp [COMMAND] - Provides help for plugins - Command which gives you the blocks you point at - Puts a glass square under your feet plugin <list|enable [MODNAME]|disable [MODNAME]|dlist> - Lists all loaded plugins and also allows you to enable/disable plugins – Gives current player position. Same as /p - Removes the specified alias - Sets the player reach distance. - Re-stocks your items in your inventory to the maximum ammount - Removes the specified waypoint - This command removes item drops from the world. - Allows you rename a command to a new name - Repairs the currently selected item to full health - Repeats the last used command (useful command to bind) - Resets the player settings - Resizes the Minecraft window, no arguments sets it to default - Reskins the NPC which you are pointing at to the specified skin - Moves the player to the last position before teleport - Allows you to ride any NPC which you point at sc <FILENAME> - Added scripting support (more information coming soon) - Allows you to search for items using a name - Mark a waypoint on the world - Sets the height that you jump. Note: Turns fall damage off if the jump is configured to move than 1. – Set the current position as the spawn point, if X Y Z are specified sets that position as spawn point - Sets the speed that the player moves - Allows placing and editing of signs without a GUI - Change your players skin to ANY minecraft player - Makes the specified block slippery, default is 0.6 - Allows you to spawn an individual creature where you are looking. - Changes the mob spawner the player is pointing at - Spawns a portal nearby the player - Spawns the specified creature where you are looking (use "/spawn list" to get a list of creature names and codes). - Turns sprinting always on - When run combines all of the same stack types into the same stack - Turns stack limiting on/off - Specifies a command to run on startup - Turns items which are furnace-able into their furnaced form - Hit that NPC with a punch like no other - Teleport to X Y Z coordinates. Same as /t - Allows you to configure output text colors - Set and get the time within minecraft. - Sets a period of time (HH:MM format), this will make minecraft always within this time. - Unbinds the specified key from a command. - Unbinds a command from a keyboard key using the key id - Unbinds the currently selected items bindings, or all bindings - Turns update checking on/off - Instantly transfers you to the nether, use it again to go back. - Turns water damage on/off - Toggles weather on/off - Allows you to explicitly, have control over your world. world load <FILENAME> - Loads the specified FILE, this allows you to play ANY save on your computer, not just World1-5, and can have any name world save - Explicitly saves your game then returns to it world seed [SEED] - Allows you to see and change the seed of the map, so it will generate custom terrain world new [FILENAME] [SEED] - Creates a new map at the specified location world exit - Lets you exit a game without saving (perfect from when a creeper blows something up) world list - Lists all the saves which you can load from ".minecraft/saves" world backup - Allows you to backup your current world into .minecraft/backup - XP (player experience) related commands WorldEdit Commands
For a list of WorldEdit commands please visit the WorldEdit wiki page: Global Command //limit <limit> - Set a maximum number of blocks to change at most for all operations. This only affects yourself. Use this to prevent catastrophic accidents. This command will not override the limit in the if it is set. //brush clipboard - Switch to the clipboard tool. //brush cylinder [-h] <type> <radius> [height] - Switch to the cylinder brush tool. //brush smooth <radius> [iterations] - Smooth the region. //brush sphere [-h] <type> <radius> - Switch to the sphere brush tool. //mask - Clear the mask //mask <mask> - Set a mask //mat <mat> - Change the material used by your current brush. //size <size> - Change the size of the current brushes //chunkinfo - Get the filename of the chunk that you are in. //delchunks - Generate a shell script to delete chunks. //listchunks - Print a list of used chunks. //clearclipboard - Clear your clipboard. //copy - Copies the currently selected region. Be aware that it stores your position relative to the selection when copying. //cut - Cuts the currently selected region. //flip [dir] - Flip the clipboard. //load <filename> - Load .schematic into clipboard. //paste [-ao] - Pastes the clipboard. //rotate <angle-in-degrees> - Rotate the clipboard. //save <filename> - Save clipboard to .schematic. //search <item> - Search for an item by its name. //worldedit reload - Reloads WorldEdit's configuration. //worldedit tz - Set your timezone. This is temporary. //worldedit version - Gets WorldEdit's version. //cyl <block> <radius> [height] - Create a vertical cylinder. //forestgen [size] [type] [density] - Make a forest. //hcyl <block> <radius> [height] - Create a vertical hollow cylinder. //hsphere <block> <radius> [raised?] - Create a hollow sphere. //pumpkins [size] - Make a pumpkin forest //sphere <block> <radius> [raised?] - Create a sphere. //ascend - Go up one level. //ceil [clearance] - Get to the ceiling. //descend – Go down one level. //jumpto - Jump to the block that you are looking at. //thru - Go through the wall that you are looking at. //unstuck - Go up to the first free spot. //up [distance] - Go up some distance. //clearhistory - Clear your history. //redo [number of steps] - Redo your last (undo) action. This command replays back history and does not repeat the command. //undo [number of steps (default – last)] - Undo your last action. //move [count] [direction] [leave-id] - Move the selection's contents. A block can be specified to fill in the left over area. //overlay <block> - Place a block on top of blocks inside the region. //outline <block> - Build walls, floor, and ceiling. //regen - Regenerate the selection region. //replace <to-block> - Replace all non-air blocks blocks inside the region. //replace <from-block> <to-block> - Replace all blocks of the specified block(s) with another block inside the region. //set <block> - Set all blocks inside the selection region to a specified block. //smooth [iterations] - Smooth the selection's heightmap. //stack [count] [direction] - Stacks the selection. //walls <block> - Build the walls of the region (not including ceiling and floor). //cs <script> [args...] - Executes a script. //.s [args...] - Re-executes last script with new arguments. //<script>.js [args...] - Executes a JS script. //chunk - Select the chunk that you are within for your selection. //contract <amount> - Contracts the selection in the direction that you are looking towards. //contract <amount> [direction] - Contracts the selection in the specified direction (north, east, south, west). //contract <amount> <reverse-amount> [direction] - Contracts the selection in two directions at once. //count <block> - Count the number of blocks in the region. //distr [-c] - Get the block distribution in the selection. //expand <amount> - Expands the selection in the direction that you are looking. //expand <amount> [direction] - Expands the selection in the specified direction (north, east, south, west, up, down). //expand <amount> <reverse-amount> [direction] - Expands the selection in two directions at once. //expand <vert> - Expands the selection to include sky to bedrock. //hpos1 - Set selection position #1 to the block that you are looking at. //hpos2 - Set selection position #2 to the block that you are looking at.
it is set. //inset [-hv] <amount> - Inset the selection in every direction. //outset [-hv] <amount> - Outset the selection in every direction. //pos1 - Set selection position #1 to the block above the one that you are standing on. //pos2 - Set selection position #2 to the block above the one that you are standing on. //sel <cuboid or poly> - Choose the region shape to use for selections. //shift <amount> [direction] - Moves the selection region. It does not move the selection's contents. //size - Get the size of selected region. //toggleeditwand - Toggles the edit wand selection mode, allowing you to use the edit wand item normally. //wand - Gives you the "edit wand" (by default, a wooden axe). Left click with this tool to select position 1 and right click to selection position 2. //restore [snapshot] - Restore a particular snapshot. //snap after <date> - Find the first snapshot after the given date. //snap before <date> -Find the first snapshot before the given date. //snap list [num] - List the 5 newest snapshots. //snap use <snapshot> - Use a particular snapshot. // - Toggle the super pick axe. //sp area <range> - Switch to area super pickaxe mode. //sp recur <range> - Switch to recursive super pickaxe mode. //sp single - Switch to single block super pickaxe mode. //cycler - Block data cycler tool. //info - Switch to the info tool //none - Switch to no tool. //repl <block> - Switch to the block replacer tool. //tree [type] - Switch to the tree tool. Available types [tree, regular, big, bigtree, redwood, sequoia, tallredwood, tallsequoia, birch, white, whitebark, pine, randredwood, randomredwood, anyredwood, rand, random. //butcher [radius] - Kill nearby mobs. //drain <radius> Drain nearby water/lava pools (within one block of lava/water). //ex [size] - Extinguish fires. //fill <block> <radius> [depth] - Fill a hole. //fillr <block> <radius> - Fill a hole fully recursively. //fixlava <radius> - Level nearby pools of lava (within one block). //fixwater <radius> - Level nearby pools of water(within one block). //remove <type> <radius> - Remove nearby entities. Type can be "items" for loose items/drops, arrows, boats, minecarts, or tnt. //removeabove [size] [height] - Remove blocks above your head. //removebelow [size] [height] - Remove blocks below your feet. //removenear [block] [size] - Remove blocks near you. //replacenear <size> <from-id> <to-id> - Replace all existing blocks nearby. //snow [radius] - Simulate snow cover. //thaw [radius] - Unthaw/remove snow. //toggleplace -Toggle between using pos #1 or your current position.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Installation Instructions
1. Double click the .JAR file to run it. Note that if double clicking the file doesn't open it you can also run it from command line/console/terminal as described below:
Method 1 (Windows):
-Open with 'Java Platform' Method 2:
-Open command line (Windows) /console (Unix/Linux) /terminal (MAC)
-Navigate to where the installer is, for example it might be: cd C:\Users\Example\My Documents\Downloads
-Type in the following: java -cp <DOWNLOADNAME> com.sijobe.installer.Installer
Where <DOWNLOADNAME> is the name of the .JAR file, ie: SinglePlayerCommandsV2.11.jar
2. Once the installation screen is up verify that the filepath that is displayed is
pointing to where Minecraft is installed.
3. Click the Install button and the installation will start, a popup message will
appear when the installation is finished. Backup MCJAR - Allows you to backup the Minecraft.jar at the click of a button Backup Worlds - Allows you to backup all your worlds at a click of a button
Note: Both backup methods put the backups into, .minecraft/backups
1. Go to the ".minecraft/bin" directory and backup minecraft.jar
2. Using 7zip or equally capable archive viewer open minecraft.jar
3. Delete the META-INF folder (if on a MAC *only* delete the Mojang_c files)
4. Copy ALL the ".class" files contained within the mod to minecraft.jar, replacing the existing files.
5. Close minecraft.jar
6. Copy ALL the ".jar" files contained within the mod to the ".minecraft/bin" directory (the same directory as minecraft.jar). This means copy WorldEdit.jar into ".minecraft/bin" NOT into Minecraft.jar