Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2010 | Reloaded | ~ 5 GB
Genre: Sports, Soccer
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 (abbreviated as PES 2010) is an upcoming football video game in the Pro Evolution Soccer series. The game is being developed and published by Konami for release on Sony's PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable; Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Windows; Nintendo's Wii; and mobile phones. It is called World Soccer: Winning Eleven 2010 in Japan.
PES 2010 will have the following features:
- PES 2010 contains improved visuals, animations and moves, including live player expressions and movements that will change according to conditions on the field. Animations of dribbling and shots on goal, as well as individual skills, have all been reworked.
- Gameplay has been made more realistic. This includes more versatile goalkeepers and greater control over penalties in terms of placing and accuracy.
- There will be an enhanced online experience: a new development team is solely dedicated to improving online play and other aspects such as downloadable content and more updates.
- The AI has been improved thanks to Teamvision 2.0. Referees have been reworked to make more balanced calls during matches.
- PES 2010 introduces greater strategy control: various strategic elements, such as pass frequency and width of play, can be altered.
- The match-day atmosphere gives a better taste of home and away crowds, which will react spontaneously to all the action on the pitch.
- Master League has been enhanced. It has improved managerial aspects, resulting in an increased managerial career lifespan.
- 360-degree control is introduced, available on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game via the analogue sticks on the respective controllers. PS3 owners will also benefit from this when using the DualShock’s D-Pad, but the Xbox 360 and Wii D-Pads are limited to eight-directional control due to the hardware.
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game, use any of the following keys when asked for a serial:
4. Copy over the cracked content.
5. Play the game.
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
pass mediafire: xixam.com