DAEMON Tools is an advanced application for Microsoft Windows which provides one of the best optical media emulation in the industry.
With DAEMON Tools you can back up your physical CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray discs into “virtual discs” or so called “disc image” files, which run directly on your hard drive. You can also work with images created by other burning programs! DAEMON Tools supports variety of image types. Use CD/DVD image converter to have one format images in your Image Catalog!
A virtual disc has much better access rates than a physical one in a corresponding physical drive because the reading speed of a virtual CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray-ROM is 50x faster compared to normal drive.
With DAEMON Tools you would receive up to 32 virtual SCSI drives and 2 virtual IDE drives that behave just like the “real” physical ones.
No more CD/DVD drive noise. No waiting for disc loading. No need to buy external optical drive for your netbook. DAEMON Tools enables you to use your CD/DVD images as if they were already burned to CD/DVD.
DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced
Best product for optical media emulation.
All DAEMON Tools features are now available in one solution — DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced.
Create new images or edit existing ones with easy tool — Image Editor. Run it directly from DAEMON Tools or Windows Explorer.
You can add, replace, delete files that image contains. Don’t forget about support of various image types.
Create, edit, manage and burn images with only one powerful application — DAEMON Tools Pro!
Use full DAEMON Tools Pro functionality: create images using preset profiles, make necessary changes to image data if needed, compress data, split image files, protect your image information, burn to CD/DVD, emulate not only CD/DVD but also HD DVD and Blu-ray drives.
Plus get even more virtual CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray drives. With DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced you have ability to create 32 virtual devices.
Only DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced has a special feature for advanced users — possibility to emulate not only SCSI but also IDE virtual devices.
If all English letters are already assigned to devices and there is no free one left then you can still create virtual devices but without letters. With DAEMON Tools Pro it is possible!
But if your drive doesn’t have a letter you won’t see it in My Computer. How to get mounted image data on such drive then? DAEMON Tools Pro lets you assign folder to virtual drive and then access your virtual disc data opening this assigned folder in My Computer.
Do you have collection of different disc images types where each has some specificity? Can’t you protect some images due to their format restrictions? Do you want all images in catalog to have a single format? — Convert your image files to Media Descriptor format (*.mds/*.mdf files). It is DAEMON Tools native format and supports all DT Pro functionality. Feel free to use variety of tools and possibilities with MDS/MDF format for disc images.
DAEMON Tools Pro works with Windows 7!
New DAEMON Tools Pro 4.35.0307 - highly improved and redesigned!
* Update to new SPTD 1.62;
* Use new MDX (Media Data Extended) format;
* Work with a new powerful burning engine;
* Enjoy redesigned and improved GUI;
* Use Windows 7 taskbar features for burning progress;
* Try hotkeys in Image Editor;
* Try easy activation process: serial numbers instead of key files from now;
* Check for languages updates.
Home Page -
Daemon-Tools is an advanced application for multiprotection emulation. It is further development of Generic Safedisc emulator and incorporates all its features. This program allows running Backup Copies of SafeDisc (C-Dilla), Securom or Laserlock protected games. Also included is a Virtual DVDROM drive (Generic STEALTH DVDROM) enabling you to use your CD images as if they were already burned to CD! DAEMON Tools works under Windows9x/ME/NT/2000/XP with all types of CD/DVDROM drives (IDE/SCSI) and supports nearly any CD protection.
- Daemon-Tools needs a 1:1 Copy to run!
- Daemon-Tools is used to RUN GAMES, NOT TO BURN THEM! Means emulation must be active while you want to play a game, not while burning the copy (except for you want to use DAEMON Tools' "fastdump" feature on a safedisc protected CD).
- If you want to run a copy protected application from an image mounted to a STEALTH DVDROM enabling the copy protection emulation(s) is NOT necessary!
- STEALTH DVDROM is able to run nearly every protected or unprotected CD image (Safedisc, Securom, Laserlock, Lockblocks etc.) like it was the original CD! Just do an image file using one of the supported burning programs and mount it with Daemon Manager!
Daemon-Tools supports the following image files:
- ccd (CloneCD)
- bwt (Blindwrite)
- mds (Media Descriptor File)
- cdi (Disjuggler)
- nrg (Nero - must have ImageDrive installed).
- pdi (Instant CD/DVD)
- b5t (BlindWrite 5)
To sum it up:
- NO IDE-Jammer atm - we are working on it! No ETA for it - it's done when it's done!
- ADWARE INCLUDED - you can, however, UNCHECK that ADWARE at installation!
DAEMON Tools Pro v188.8.131.52 - Advanced
What are the differences between (DAEMON Tools Pro - Advanced) with other
versions of DAEMON Tools Lite,DAEMON Tools Pro Basic and Pro Standard?
1. Maximum number of supported SCSI virtual devices - 32 devices
2. IDE adapter emulation
3. Maximum number of supported IDE virtual devices - 2 devices
4. CD/DVD Image converter