Mình rất cần 1 người kiếm giúp mình GTA IV Link MF Full Hay Full rip cũng được mình có cái Rip rồi mà Mod Cái GTA IV Bằng ENB Thì Lag như Điên Ai có post Mình chân thành cảm ơn
[MF] GTA IV: Episodes From City Liberty (Full) ~17,2GB
Release Name: Grand Theft Auto 4: Episodes From Liberty City
Size : 16,24 GB
Developer: Rockstar Games
Release Date: 14.04.2010
For the same reason, you'd do well to hold off on playing The Ballad of Gay Tony until after you've beaten or at least spent a good amount of time with The Lost and Damned. The two episodes have been released simultaneously on the PC, but on the Xbox 360, The Lost and Damned was available as a download some eight months earlier. In that episode, you assume the role of Johnny Klebitz--a high-ranking member of the Lost biker gang who regularly disagrees with its trigger-happy leader, Billy Grey. Klebitz, who isn't a particularly likable protagonist, sees no need for the gang to go to war with rivals The Angels of Death, but anytime the two gangs clash, you end up doing most of the killing anyway. New weapons added to the existing GTAIV arsenal in The Lost and Damned include a grenade launcher, pipe bombs, and shotguns, which come in both sawed-off and assault flavors. These weapons are very much in keeping with both the episode's subject matter and its gameplay. And because Klebitz spends so much time riding motorcycles, you can use some of them while in the saddle--which wasn't possible in GTAIV.
Another neat feature introduced in The Lost and Damned, which also made it into The Ballad of Gay Tony, is a mission checkpoint system. Some of the missions take a long time to beat, and a good number of them involve riding or driving to locations that might be a good distance away before the action really gets under way. In GTAIV it could be frustrating to fail these missions, because doing so meant restarting them from the beginning, but the checkpoint system addresses that problem by giving you the option to restart from the last checkpoint that you made it through successfully. Unlike the more inventive and varied missions in The Ballad of Gay Tony, the missions in The Lost and Damned rarely deviate from the original GTAIV formula. You get to ride alongside your gang brothers occasionally, and you can call for backup from them during certain missions, but playing as Klebitz feels a lot like playing as Bellic for the most part.
• OS: Windows Vista (Service Pack 1) / XP (Service Pack 3) / Windows 7;
• Processor: Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4 GHz;
• Memory: 1,5 GB (XP) / 2 GB (Vista / Windows 7) of RAM;
• Video Card: NVIDIA 7900 or ATI X1900s to 256 MB of video memory
• HDD: 18 GB
Link dow: pass
76 Part ~ 15,11 G.b
1. Extract file
2. Burn or mount ISO
3. Run Setup.exe
4. Copy Crack
Sửa lỗi REG:
- Go to Start >> Run >> regedit
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
- Rightclick >> New >> Key >> "Rockstar Games"
- create "EFLC" into "Rockstar Games"
- In "EFLC", Rightclick on the white screen >> New >> string value
- Rename it to "InstallFolder"
- Find the path where you downloaded everything, the main folder, which contains files like data.dll, EFLC.exe, etc.., and copy the location.
- Edit the "InstallFolder" >> string value >> set the data to the location >> copy the patch above
- For a 64 Bit OS the registry key goes HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Rockstar Games\EFLC
- You're done