- "W" key during region capture and similar functions toggles cross-hair or selection box line width between 1, 3, 5 and 7 pixels - wider lines are sometimes needed for visually impared.
- Images pasted on the current picture in HyperSnap 7 window, and stamps without text, are now scaled bigger/smaller if you start dragging corners of them.
- The rectangular area selection, after it's moved and de-selected, then selected again, is now scaled when dragging its corners, instead just enlarging the selection area.
- Pasting images copied from another HyperSnap window on a current image, would always paste at top left, instead of at selection top left.
- Drawing lines and other objects - if released left mouse button while mouse was beyond HyperSnap drawing area, the object would disappear.
- Right-click on thumbnails and choosing "Save Selected" - "to a single file..." then cancelling - caused that only TIFF and PDF formats were available under the regular File/Save As...
- F1 key in region capture and similar functions to toggle zoom/help was not working correctly (bringing up help window etc.)
- When zoom mode was set to "Auto", clicking on the magnifying glass in ribbon interface up right did nothing
- When adding text, it was not possible to start dragging text outline rectangle over an object drawn before, unless these object were "imprinted" on the underlying image.
- Copying an image with 8 bits per pixel color resolution and pasting it back into HyperSnap 7 caused color reversal - blue to read etc.
- Copying image with color resolution reduction to 8, 4 or 1 bits per pixel was incorrect.
- Thumbnails were not always updated when adding, moving shapes.