EVEREST Ultimate Edition 5.50 Build 2169 Beta | 10.17 MB
EVEREST Ultimate Edition is an industry leading system diagnostics and benchmarking solution for enthusiasts PC users, based on the award-winning EVEREST Technology. During system optimizations and tweaking it provides essential system and overclock information, advanced hardware monitoring and diagnostics capabilities to check the effects of the applied settings. CPU, FPU and memory benchmarks are available to measure the actual system performance and compare it to previous states or other systems. Furthermore, complete , operating system and security information makes EVEREST Ultimate Edition a comprehensive system diagnostics tool that offers a total of 100 pages of information about your PC.
EVEREST Corporate Edition is an automated network audit, system change tracking and network monitoring solution for small and large corporate enterprises, based on the award-winning EVEREST Technology.
EVEREST Corporate Edition is an indispensable application for all business network environments that uses the latest technologies including XML and MHTML reporting, full SQL database and Windows Server 2003 support.
EVEREST Corporate Edition offers customers a flexible way to collect hardware and assets information into CSV files or SQL database, and produce a complete network audit based on the collected information. By offering multiple instances of audit it enables customers to keep an archive of assets information, and also offers a unique way to accurately detect any or hardware changes in the enterprise.
• Motherboard & CPU. Accurate low-level information about motherboard, CPU and BIOS, including chipset details, DMI enumeration, AGP configuration information, SPD memory modules list, DRAM timing information and CPU instruction set support.
• Video adapter & monitor. Detailed information about the video adapter, video drivers and monitor, including DDC information, monitor serial number and supported video modes detection, low-level GPU details, OpenGL and Direct3D features list.
• Storage devices. Information about all hard disk and optical disk drives, including IDE autodetection, S.M.A.R.T. disk health monitoring, ASPI SCSI devices list and partitions information.
• Network adapters, multimedia, input devices. Exhaustive information about network adapters, sound cards, keyboard, mouse and game controllers, including NIC MAC address detection, IP and DNS list, network traffic monitoring, DirectSound, DirectMusic and DirectInput information.
• Misc hardware. Information about PCI, PnP, PCMCIA and USB devices, communication ports, power management information, device resources list, printers information.
Phương nhận sửa chữa – dạy kèm máy vi tính laptop tận nhà – cơ quan tại TP.HCM (nếu bạn không có điều kiện cứ gọi Phương sẽ trợ giúp qua điện thoại), đảm bảo sự uy tín hài lòng 100% - ĐT 0907172742 – firstname.lastname@example.org