Window Builder Pro 6.8.0 (Win + Linux)
WindowBuilder is a new family of professional GUI building products for Java. WindowBuilder products seamlessly integrate into Eclipse based IDEs and provides exceptionally powerful and intuitive tools for creating rich client Java applications. It includes SWT, Swing and GWT Designer.
Get the WindowBuilder Pro package and easily generate Java code for GUIs — using any of these common Java user interface frameworks:
* SWT (the Eclispe Standard Widget Toolkit)
* RCP (Rich Client Platform)
* Swing (the industry-standard Swing Java graphics framework)
* GWT (the Google Web Toolkit Java user interface framework to create AJAX web apps)
Are you hand-coding GUIs?
WindowBuilder beats them "hands down"
As you use the WYSIWYG layout tools, Java code is generated for you. You can easily:
* add controls using drag-and-drop
* add event handlers to your controls
* change various properties of controls using a property editor
* and much more
Because the WindowBuilder products are fully bi-directional — with round-trip editing — you can also:
* edit the generated code and then see the GUI again in WYSIWYG view.
* access hand-created GUIs, see them in WYSIWYG view as the WindowBuilder tools reverse engineers them.
In addition to lots of graphical feedback and wizards, you get a component tree, which makes navigation through components much easier.
WindowBuilder flexibly integrates into your Java development
Whatever your coding style, the WindowBuilder products can cope. They:
* can read and write almost any format
* support free form code editing (you can make changes anywhere... not just in special areas)
* support most user refactorings (you can move, rename and subdivide methods without a problem)
Run time? It's just Java code. The generated code can be used without having the WindowBuilder product installed, because it doesn't require any additional non-SWT library to compile and run.
Unintrusive. A WindowBuilder product seamlessly integrates with your existing Eclipse workspace. Just unpack it and restart Eclipse. Also, its Help is fully integrated with the Eclipse help system.
Link Download :
Windows Edition Linux Edition DepositFiles:
Windows Edition Linux Edition