Proteus Professional - software for automated design of electronic circuits. The package is a system of circuit simulation, based on the models of electronic components in PSpice. A distinctive feature of the package Proteus Professional is the possibility of modeling of the programmable devices: microcontrollers, microprocessors, DSP and others. Additionally, the package of Proteus Professional is a system design of printed circuit boards. Proteus Professional can simulate the following microcontrollers: 8051, ARM7, AVR, Motorola, PIC, Basic Stamp. The library contains the components of reference data
Co-simulation of microprocessor software within a mixed mode SPICE simulator.
• Available for PIC, 8051, AVR, HC11, ARM7/LPC2000 and Basic Stamp processors.
• See your code interact with simulated hardware in real-time.
• Interactive peripheral models for displays, keypads, etc.
• Over 8000 analogue and digital device models.
• Extensive single step and debugging facilities including system wide diagnostics.
• Works with popular compilers and assemblers.
Professional schematic capture and PCB design software with automatic component placement, track routing and design validation.
• Includes full feature schematic capture environment.
• Create PCBs automatically or manually from a schematic.
• Extensive support for power planes.
• Outputs to industry standard CADCAM formats.
• Integrated 3D Viewer provides board visualisation during design.
• Interactive SPICE circuit simulator included with all versions.
Bạn post bài cho mình hỏi tí xíu!!! Bạn có test thử chưa, mình đã dùng thử thì hình như bị lỗi không hiển thị linh kiện khi đặt vào mạch đó. Bạn test lại rồi cho mình hay nha. nếu ok mình sẽ down, nhưng trước tiên Thanks bạn một cái.