Create professional-quality applications, components, and user interfaces faster and
more efficiently than ever with the powerful object-oriented programming capabilities
in the Visual Basic 6.0 development system. From Windows® common controls to data access,
Internet, and ActiveX® programming, this book covers core development topics for version 6.0
providing insightful explanations and expertly rendered examples for rapid acceleration
of your Win32® productivity.
• Expedite development with the object-oriented capabilities
in Visual Basic 6.0 including events, polymorphism, and object hierarchies
• Develop great user interfaces that use the full range of controls in
Visual Basic and take advantage of OLE drag and drop,
data-driven forms, and advanced Windows API techniques
• Build datacentric solutions using ActiveX Data Objects (ADO) 2.0 and 2.1,
the DataEnvironment designer, and RDS components for remote
activation over the Internet
• Master ActiveX technology to create controls,
learning advanced techniques such as COM callbacks,
multithreaded components and applications, and windowless ActiveX controls
• Deploy rich, Web-ready components and applications with Dynamic HTML (DHTML)
and Microsoft Internet Information ServerAn electronic version of this book
is available on the companion CD.
Thay đổi nội dung bởi fri360; 26-03-2011 lúc 00:32.