Cpac Imaging Pro 3.0 | 217MB
Professional results with an easy to learn, operator friendly format.
No more air brushing or hours of hard work needed to achieve professional portrait retouching and restoration. The ideal program to retouch, restore, repair, refresh, renew, rejuvenate your portraits. Retouching software for Professionals...outstanding results in just minutes.
- Enhance portrait
- easily enhance portrait photo with natural look
- Coloring B&W photo with natural look skin tone.
- Adjust facial structure with readymade tool such as mouth closing or slimming tool
- Easy correcting skin tone
- Changing from plain color background with natural look.
and more features for portrait editing...
Hardware Minimum Requirement
* Microsoft Windows ME/2000/XP
* 1 GHz Processor or better
* 512 MB of RAM or higher
* Display adapter and monitor with resolution 800x600 or higher
* Hard disk with 100 MB free space.
CPAC Imaging Pro Installation
Insert the CPAC Imaging Pro CD-Rom in the CD-Rom drive.
Generally, the installation windows will appear automatically, as illustrated:
Click the Install CPAC Imaging Pro button. The following screen will appears:
1 - In the first screen, click Next > to continue.
2 - In the next screen, Read the following license agreement. If you want to continue setup, tick "I accept the terms in the license agreement" button and click Next > to continue
3 - In the next screen, enter user name and organization details, as well as to identify the user type. When finished, click Next > to continue.
4. - In the next screen, you can choose the installation folder, click Next > to continue
5 - The next screen will display installation setting details, click the Install button to start the installation process.
6 - The program will automatically run the installation process. When finished, click the Finish button.
The installation is complete.
Hardlock Driver Installation Process
1. Click the Hardlock Driver Installation button.
2. Superpro Netcombo Installer window will appear, click the Next > button.
3. In License Agreement window, select the 'I accept the terms in the license agreement' button. Then, click the Next > button.
4. In the Destination Folder window, click the Next > button.
5. In the Setup Type window, click the Next > button.
6. In the Ready to Install window, click the Install button. The program will run the installation process automatically.
Code:http://hotfile.com/dl/30643110/85de12a/CPAC.html http://hotfile.com/dl/30643133/968a057/CPAC.html http://hotfile.com/dl/30643149/4a3ba82/CPAC.html