Autodesk AutoCAD 2008 2CDs full *****
Design, visualize, and document your ideas clearly and efficiently with AutoCADsoftware from Autodesk. From conceptual design through drafting and detailing, AutoCAD 2008 enables you to explore ideas like never before. Create, edit, and develop design alternatives using realistic solids and surfaces in an updated design environment. Communicate your ideas with powerful sketch, shadow, and rendering tools, including intuitive walk-through animations. Then turn your concepts into a set of documents with the new section and flatten functionality.
It's all here, whether you're creating, exploring, managing, or communicating, AutoCAD keeps you on time, on budget, and on track. Version 2008 added annotation scaling and control of layers and improved tables help deliver an unmatched level of aesthetic precision and professionalism.
AutoCAD 2008 System Requirements The system requirements for 32-bit AutoCAD:
* Intel® Pentium® 4 processor, 2.2 GHz Recommended
* Microsoft® Windows Vista™, Windows® XP Home and Professional (SP2), Windows® 2000 (SP4)
* 512 MB RAM
* 750 MB free disk space for installation
* 1024x768 VGA with True Color
* Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6.0 (SP1 or higher)
The System requirements for Windows Vista or 3D modeling (32 and 64-bit AutoCAD)
* Intel® 3.0 GHz or greater
* 2 GB RAM or greater
* 2 GB free hard disk available not including installation
* 1280 x 1024 32-bit colorvideo display adapter (True Color) 128 MB or greater, OpenGL®, or Direct3D® capable workstation class graphics card.
* For Windows Vista, a Direct3D capable workstation class graphics card with 128 MB or greater is required.